REVIVE – “Reviving Our Communities” initiative is a quarterly community revitalization event that allows businesses, residents, and volunteers to come together to revitalize the campus of a community center, local school, church, or community garden to enhance the use of each property. This event will also provide lawn services, minor landscaping, and sidewalk beautification to surrounding residents free of charge.
- Overview: Building on FaithTM is collaborating with The Kindezi School at Old Fourth Ward to revitalize the school’s campus with the support of local businesses, residents, and volunteers.
- County: Fulton
- Project Site: The Kindezi School at Old Fourth Ward
- Project Type: Interior/Exterior Painting | Landscaping
- Project Size: 83, 023 SF
REVIVE EVENT DATES
- Phase: Phase #1: Interior Painting
- Date: August 22, 2015
- Time: 8:00AM-1:00PM
- Location: 386 Pine Street NE | Atlanta, GA 30308
- Material Donations – Paint
- Paint Supplies
REFRESH – The Residential REFRESH initiative is a Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) established for the purpose of preserving communities where housing values and conditions are deteriorating due to the presence of foreclosures and abandonment. This initiative focuses on residential rehabilitation projects geared towards single and multi-family facilities.
RENEW – Building on Faith’s RENEW initiative offers innovative design and brand development services that promotes brand integrity and increases business value. Our design services are geared toward small businesses, corporations, institutions, and organizations in need of renovating to enhance the value of the community.
- – Project Review
- – Project Goals & Strategies
- – Material & Program Selection
- – Project Management
- – Design Consulting
- – Concept Development
- – Visual Identity
- – Logo Design
- – Business Card Design
- – Website Design
- – Promotional
- – Media
- – Design Consulting
- – Facility Programming & Space Planning
- – Schematics /Conceptual Documentation
- – Design Development Documentation
- – Budget Allocation – Bid Negotiation
- – Installation
Our United Resources (O.U.R. Movement™) facilitates the donation of materials that would otherwise be deemed scrap and obsolete into usable goods for underserved segments of the community. With the help of our fellow partners, the program actively solicits building materials and resources from local design vendors, retailers, and wholesalers for visible enhancements to those businesses and organizations that are in compliance with Internal Revenue Code 501(c) 3. All proceeds are donated and reinvested within the budget to either further our renovation purposes or to support our community outreach initiatives.